Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome

If you are reading this post then you must be one of the very first to stumble upon my blog! Thanks for reading! I have the privilege to be able to stay home with my little girl along with teaching and caring for a wonderful group of kids for the past three years. Early Childhood is my passion and I love sharing ideas with others but it has been hard to do so here at home. I hope this blog will be a great way for me to share what we are doing here at Lighthouse Learning Center with families who have entrusted their children to me along with other childcare providers.


I am so thankful to have a loving husband who supports me in doing what I do everyday! If it was not for him Lighthouse Learning Center would not be possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment